Sunday, August 25, 2013

Texas

First day of my trip and I am in Dallas.  Tomorrow I go to the George W. Bush Presidential Library.  I had a few bumps in the road getting here.  For some reason when I updated my GPS it took every language except French Canadian off.  It still wrote and Texted English.  I had to turn the voice feature off.  I just got through getting English loaded back on.  The only free internet here is in the lobby so that is where I am right now.  The other bump.  I forgot my camera.  I have the cords and all accessories but no camera.  I stopped at a WalMart and purchased a $99.00 point and shoot for the trip so there will be photos.

More after I get back from the library tomorrow.

--
Jo Jones
Http://mixedbookbag.blogspot.com
Reviews and Recommendations of Books, Series, Authors, and Book Related Materials
Http://jojonestravelinglady.blogspot.com
Photos and comments from my trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment