Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sunset Cruise Destin, FL







I went on a sunset cruise last night. The pictures are of me at the wheel where they take pictures to sell (The girl taking the pictures used her camera and mine; my camera took the best picture so I did not buy their's). They gave out chips to feed the gulls and you can see how many showed up. There is a great little shopping area where the boat was docked. I purchased some starfish crystal earring at The Special Touch Gallery after we docked. They were made by Dr. Meow, an area vet who does glass beads. There is another picture of a sunset, this one out in the Gulf. The last pictures is of a small sailing ship that we passed when we were back in the bay. There is also another picture of a heron that was on the shore as we left the harbor.

No comments:

Post a Comment