Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Member's Preview - Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art

The walk into the museum
I became An Original by purchasing my membership In Crystal Bridges before the museum opened.  That membership let me attend a Member's Preview today (November 9, 2011) two days before the official opening on 11/11/11.  I did not take many photos.  I did not want to divide my attention, I wanted to focus on the museum and the art.  I did take a few that highlight the facility to share.  This is truly a magnificent museum and well worth the trip to Northwest Arkansas.  In fact plan to take more than one day.  I certainly plan to returning several times in the next few months.

Alice Walton, the museum founder in the lobby looking very proud and with very good reason.


View from one wing looking  across the water.

One part of The Colonial Exhibit

The View down the bridge where the restaurant is located.


No comments:

Post a Comment