Monday, August 27, 2012

Monday August 27, Steamboat Springs

After a busy Saturday and Sunday I spent most of today on my balcony reading and enjoying the view of the mountains.  I must be easily entertained because I also watched the workmen just below me.

They started by opening up the cardboard boxes and putting in plastic bags.  It looked like about 200.  My guess is that they were doing this to get ready for whatever will be going on Labor Day Weekend (that will be next weekend).

After finishing with that part they started moving some of them over to the ski lift which is also right below me.  They put three to a seat and added water to each (maybe to keep them from falling out).

Then they sent them up the mountain.  It was fun watching how they handled getting them up to the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment