Saturday, August 25, 2012

Saturday Morning in Steamboat Springs, CO

I started the day at the Farmer's Market in downtown Steamboat.  I bought some really cute Cat earrings, some delicious yoghurt  and some salve for arthritis pain.  There were not that many booths with produce but a lot of interesting items to look at or buy.

After the Farmer's Market I walked around the area where I am staying.  This is a stream that was buried but is back on the surface and channeled for enjoyment.  There were kids playing in it, dogs splashing around, and people just sitting and enjoying the sound of running water.

Just around the corner from where I am staying there was a charity bike ride .  This is the last group to leave on the ride.

My home here in Steamboat.  My condo is the top one on the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment