Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Maylaysia

We are in Porto, Langkawi, Malaysia today. This is a resort island off the main land and it it really pretty. It is one of the most beautiful sail in so far. The beach is what I think a tropical beach should look like. The shuttle bus took us to with 100 ft of the beach and I spent the morning there. There was plenty of shade and the water was wonderful. The beach is lined with with small cabins and I saw people from all over the world enjoying their time here. The town around the beach is just like any beach town. It is full of shops and everything is duty free. I did not do much looking and did not buy anything. I was wet and while I was not really ready to get back to the ship I knew I needed to get off the beach before I started to burn. I am just a little pink so I timed it just about right. Photos are of the beach, one of the cottages, the dock area, and some of the islands int he harbor. I would love to come back some day.

1 comment: