Friday, February 1, 2013

Typical Sea Day

There have been a lot of sea days as we crossed the Pacific so I though I would tell everyone what a typical sea day is for me.

6:15 - The breakfast I ordered the night before arrives at my cabin
8:00 - Sit and Fit exercise
9:00 - Tai Chi
10:00 - Travel talk about one of our next ports. (Full of information about what to do at the port, much of it things to do on your own.)
11:15 - How to make some of the dishes served on the ship
12:00 - lunch
1:00 - to the gym t o exercise
2:00 - Chi Gong
3:00- On my own for spa or reading
5:30 - Dinner in the dining room (usually lasts until 7:00)
8:00- Evening show in the Queens Lounge

After the show I can go to one of the lounges for more music or just go to my cabin. I have been surprised by how busy my sea days are. There is a large schedule to choose from each day. I could fill the free spaces if I wished.

1 comment: