Saturday, April 6, 2013

Dessert Extravaganza

Last night was the big Dessert Extravaganza. It started at 9:30 and ended at 10:30 p.m. There were desserts on three decks. Much more than could be eaten even with the number of passengers on board. Lucky for me or unlucky for me most I could not eat most as they had wheat or gluten in them. I had a little ice cream and a rum ball. I did enjoy looking even though i could not eat. There were melons cut in different shapes and several ice sculptures. One of the photos is of the Captain and his wife mixing with the guests. Everything not eaten was thrown out at the end of the night. Putting it on as they did meant a big waste of food. I for one would not have minded if they had skipped it or even did it on a much smaller scale. You can see the scale when you look at the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment